Album Artwork Showing Up As '?' For Individual Songs

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hunter712, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Hunter712

Hunter712 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    To be clear, I've searched this problem up many times, and have yet to find anything like the issue I'm having (This is not the black screen effect)

I got an iPod 3rd Generation for Christmas and decided to throw all my songs off from my iTunes account onto my new iPod (I owned an older iPod). I had a few issues getting Artwork to show, but finally I thought I had figured it out, and then I ran into this problem,

Basically, my album artwork shows up if I goto View Albums on my iPod, but if I select an individual song from that album, the album artwork doesn't show up on the background of the song (Its not black, it's a question mark), which bugs me horribly.

Now here's where it gets weirder, if I access my iPod on iTunes and goto the info of the songs, the artwork is just the question mark. I've tried removing and clearing and adding artwork through the iTunes store, but to no prevail, it still shows up as a missing artwork image.
  2. internet626

internet626 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The missing artwork is actually a musical note. Someone has been screwing with your artwork. Right click on every song and click "Get Album Artwork". If that doesn't work, Google "TuneUp" and download the free trial.