Album Artwork not Appearing on Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DrSextel, Jun 7, 2008.

1. DrSextel

DrSextel New Member

Hello. I recently transferred an album from iTunes (Ver. 7.6.2.9) to my Touch (Firmware .1.1.4 with Software Upgrade, 16GB). After transferring it to my Touch, I realized that I had not downloaded the album artwork for this CD. I then deleted the album from the Touch, downloaded the artwork, and transferred the album to the Touch again; however, the artwork still doesn't show up. It shows the music note icon instead of the artwork. I then deleted the album from the Touch again and turned the Touch off (with the power button and slide to power off). I then transferred a couple of other albums (with artwork, which appeared fine) and then transferred the original album again; however, the artwork still does not appear. I have even tried deleting it from the iTunes library and the Touch, powering down my computer and my Touch and trying again, to no avail. Also, I have not jailbroken this iPod since restoring it after I jailbroke it with 1.1.2. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate.

Please Help!
  2. dietztho000

dietztho000 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is happening to me too. Ive purchased over 100+ from my iPod. Gotten all the album artwork working. Then I sync and some of the album artworks are gone, some are switched around! I dont know why. I also restored and resynced to see if that would help and it did for a day then it went back and done it again!
  3. C000LIN

C000LIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah this happened to me lately, i just changed it in iTunes so that it was right and then resynced and it worked.
  4. dietztho000

dietztho000 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yea i tryed the same, said it found all of them but 2 which i dont no why 2 that i bought from itunes and it still didnt work
  5. DrSextel

DrSextel New Member

The artwork appears correctly in iTunes. Have synced this album multiple times and it doesn't work.
  6. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    go to itunes tap right click on one song and tap "get info"
    go to artwork delete the excisted album covers and put a new
  7. DrSextel

DrSextel New Member

Ok. I fixed it. Here is what I did. Deleted the album from iTunes first and then from my Touch. I then closed out of iTunes. Opened iTunes back up. Added the album in iTunes. I then highlighted my selection and right-clicked and chose "Clear Downloaded Artwork." I then right-clicked again and chose "Get Album Artwork." I then double-clicked a song within the album and I noticed the artwork appeared in iTunes while the song was playing (it didn't show up before, even though it did show up in coverflow). Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem.
  8. josephlaffan900

josephlaffan900 Member

Device:
    iPhone

That would take years^^^^^
  9. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dude, u deff needed iSlsk wayyyyyyyyyy earlier