Album Artwork (HELP)???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by openexpression, Oct 1, 2007.

1. openexpression

openexpression New Member

How do you add album artwork to your downloaded songs? I don't use the iTunes store...I download my songs from other sources and then uoload/transfer them into iTunes. How do I add in the artwork for these songs? I have to wait another week or 2 for my Touch, so I might as well use the time to prepare my collection for that new interface.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. andyandy6464

andyandy6464 New Member

right click the selected song (assuming your using a PC, like me), click Get info, then go to the artwork tab.

The way i've been doing it (if it doesn't find artwork for you originally) is just go to google and type in the album art. Make sure the art that you find is a little over 300 x 300 or so pixels. Save the image to your computer. Then go back to the tab, click add, find where the pic is, then click open and hit ok.
  3. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    go to the "advanced" little thing at the top, and then scroll down to "get album artwork"
  4. rainman

rainman New Member

highlight all the songs from the album you have downloaded...right click and select get cover art. If it is not available through Itunes, go onto amazon.com, look up the album you want...and there usually they will have a very purrdy pictue to upload...just click on it and click copy....find the square next to the album songs and click on it and hit paste. Viola! Cool album art!