Album Artwork Error

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BBDiPodtouch, Mar 4, 2008.

1. BBDiPodtouch

BBDiPodtouch New Member

For some reason on my iPod the album art is becoming completely messed up. For example the cover flow and in album view have the right artwork, but when the song is playing, a different album cover is displayed. My pet peeve is not having the album art, let alone not having the correct album cover! As well, on my computer the album cover is right, so I am completely clueless on what is happening. I have a 16GB iPod touch with 1.1.3 Jailbroken.

All suggestions are welcome!
    Thanks!
  2. katpeeler

katpeeler New Member

I ALMOST have the same problem. In my itunes on the computer, the album art is correct, but on the itouch it doesnt show the album art OR wrong album cover....BTW mine aint jailbroken....please help..
  3. drumteacher3

drumteacher3 New Member

FIX for wrong cover art for Ipod Touch

This just culled from another forum . . .

I have had this problem for weeks . . . artwork is correct in iTunes (both places, top cover flow art and lower left corner) but on my Touch, it was wrong . . . and getting worse with each sync! Here is the cure:

Create a blank playlist with nothing in it. Sync your Touch to this playlist ONLY, so the result is your iPod has nothing on it -- no songs.

Go through your Sync rules and recheck the playlists you want on your Touch.

Sync again. This will take some time as you probably have 2000+ songs that are being reimported to the iPod.

Voila! It worked for me! I have a 16GB Touch running 1.1.4 of the 'ware.

This does not reset your Pod or anything, so you won't lose your January Software Upgrade or anything else. It forces a relink between all your art and the tunes. Now be happy again!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

this worked perfectly for me! thanx