Album Art

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gadget69, Jul 21, 2009.

1. gadget69

gadget69 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Some of my play lists have the generic album art and not the artist album art. These are either disk's i imported into itunes or mp3's I already had. I found a couple of tutorials on adding the art manually, that worked for some of the albums, but I get this error for some " the song "blahblah" could not be used because the original file could not be found. Would you like to locate?". I think the problem is I had some files on my laptop and not on my pc. I was able to mass add album art for play lists, but not for others. I had to do it song by song. Is there a better way to do this?
  2. Problemo

Problemo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you have an account on iTunes click advanced album art work or something of the sort and it will due it automatically, there is also a program called tune up, do it on the actual iPod music.
  3. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm not sure if I kno exactly what your saying... But it sounds like you need to put music files on the computer you are using. Or a problem I had yesterday was, the music I was importing to itunes was locked. so I had to right click the song in my music folder, go t propeties, and all the way at the bottom of the general box it says something refering to locking, and I chose to unlock it. HOpe that helps.
  4. gadget69

gadget69 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I did transfer the albums to my pc. The problem I I can only do one song at a time to add album art to it. There must be an easier way.