Album Art

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by drh1589, Jun 29, 2009.

1. drh1589

drh1589 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm in a band and we're going to start making an album soon. A random concern of mine is album artwork. Being a (novice) graphic artist, I'm considering taking a stab at album artwork and a logo.

The (tentative) album title is "Adrenaline Rush". Our band name is "The Order".

Just a question as I get started. When you think of "Adrenaline Rush", what's the first thing you think of in terms of something you can see?
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    A raging fire.
  3. drh1589

drh1589 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Interesting thought. My first thought was cliffdiving. My dad brought up electricity. Then I thought of a rollercoaster. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Maybe one of each.
  4. DancingGopher

DancingGopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I think of a heart...A pumping heart. But i like the cliffdiving idea.
  5. SeanML100

SeanML100 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  6. drh1589

drh1589 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Haha yet another interesting idea. I'm liking cliff diving quite a lot. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna look into that.
  7. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i think of sort of a person-shape, made of veins (y'know, as a skeleton is made of bones) or perhaps made of blue energy stuff who's in some sort of running/dodging (dodging is closer, i think) posture and is motion blurred a bit, with some sweet effects going on, blues and pinks etc, and he'd be down a dark alley in some futuristic new york city, with a ladder in the background (nothing special about this ladder)

had a hard time explaining that

by veins and/or blue energy stuff i mean similar to this chick's left arm

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/Cryptic05/Revolution_by_Husam_Elfaki.jpg