Album Art?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by damaun, Oct 10, 2007.

1. damaun

damaun New Member

Hey all,
    I'm new to the ipod family. I was wondering if there was a way to get album art for all the albums that don't have it. Most of my music is imported wma's that had album art in my media player but wasn't imported over. I have also ripped store bought cd's into itunes that don't have album art but you can buy those cd's thru itunes, so I know the art should be in the database. Any help would be helpful.

thx
  2. lecudas

lecudas New Member

Just do a Google image search for the album and drag the jpg. of the album cover into iTunes... Easy as pie. There are also a bunch of websites out there made for album art. Just Google.
  3. joshuachan28

joshuachan28 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you are in the states or any other country that has the itunes store you just need to right click on the songs and click get album art. If not there is a dashboard widget that helps u to find album art. Go to the apple downloads page and search. It automatically puts the album art into yr library, however it does not work for all songs. Hope this helps.
  4. michaelchan0427

michaelchan0427 New Member

"Posted from my iPod touch"

Sounds like you are the only one in the world who know how to browse forums on iPod touch
  5. damaun

damaun New Member

If it's that easy thats cool but its gonna suck doing it for over a 100 albums. Thx for the info and i'll try it as soon as I get home.
  6. hugo

hugo New Member

What are you talking about buddy... All the cool kids are doing it.

Posted from iPod touch... Btw if you have not posted from your iPod touch and think people who write posted from blah blah blah are lame, just give it a try, it's amazing the sarisfation you get from it
  7. hugo

hugo New Member

yeah. Dude it's so much work but once you are done it's so satisfying... Just remember to get high res high quality pictures, you'll really appreciate it when you browse your music on cover flow... Also I'f you want to email me a list of a few albums that you are having trouble finding feel free hugo_r21@yahoo.com
  8. mjaflip

mjaflip New Member

amazon.com is perfect for album art. just drag and drop to itunes. u can even highlight all the songs for the album and drop in the art from the websites. I'm new to this too but i am well impressed how easy it is.
  9. f1n3

f1n3 New Member

Yeah I was going to mention that...

amazon.com is awesome.

Thats what I was doing for the last 2 and a half hours...

Please Register or Log in to view images

so tiring but soooo worth it when you scroll thru the albums?
  10. JuniorNA

JuniorNA New Member

Download ITUNES ARTWORK IMPORTER

you will never understand how you lived this long without it. It can auto import artwork for EVERY song you hvae. and its amazing.