Album Art

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by HaGGardSmurf, Sep 20, 2008.

1. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

I cant add artwork to my albums...

I had about 50 artworks, but I got tired of going through my songs and adding artwork so I changed a bunch of my misc songs' album to 'misc' and added 1 artwork for all the songs. There ended up being like 200 songs as 'misc' im tired clicking next, and every 3 times I click it i see that damn artwork.

So I decided I have nothing better to do atm, so I was going to update my artwork, but when I drag and drop into the artwork box, no thumbnail is shown. So I click ok, and no artwork is added to the song. I tried the get album artwork thing, still no luck. I tried using Mp3Tag and I added the artwork to the songs, and I look at them in iTunes and still nothing...

I am starting to get angry, and hope its as simple as me having to change a setting or something...
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

if you have an itunes account, then just click "get album art work" from the top menu

make sure that all you your songs have correct song, artist, and album names
  3. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

That doesnt ever seem to work...

I right click, get artwork, and sometimes it will open the itunes store and show me the album, but I still have to pay for the artwork.
  4. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

you don't have to pay for the artwork
    you have to pay for the song though
    just download the art off of google or something, if you need it that bad
  5. Cochoz

Cochoz Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Select all your iTunes songs. After all selected, right click on one of them then click on Get Album Covers. Done. It's free.
  6. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Change a song, so it matches the exact details to a song from iTunes, so change the name, artist, album name, to the artwork of the song you want. Then right click on the song, and get album artwork.
    And there you have some nice artwork for your iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok right click on a song
    get info
    artwork and see if there is another image then delete it and add that you want
  8. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

I have no idea whats going on with itunes... The artwork would not work so I closed it restarted my computer, deleted my library, and now it seems to be working. I am using the cover flow view, and you need to use hardware acceleration, so I am using it. iTunes will crash if I try to do too many things at once, and the genious sidebar will look sh*tty sometimes, thats how you know its about to crash.

All I have to say about this version of iTunes is that it sucks, they added some awesome features, but this version has more bugs then I have ever seen on a mac produced product. Probably because im on a PC its sh*tty for me.
  9. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i havent find any bug until now