Album Art Oddity

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by akki007, Jul 2, 2008.

1. akki007

akki007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I had 100% album art on my touch. It's STILL 100% when viewed via coverflow but for some reason when I browse by album in portrait mode, some albums have a black square (Not the no art icon) and then when I play the album, the art appears in the now playing screen!

Has anybody come accross this before?

I suspect it may have something to do with adding album art directly to the touch instead of iTunes then synching.
  2. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have this problem too. As of now I have two musical squares instead of album artwork. I barely sync my iPod with my computer. I buy all songs off of my itouch iTunes. The only time I really sync is for an update or restore.
  3. tian_kr

tian_kr New Member

its because you don't have album art for EVERY SONG in that particular album, only a few.
    every song needs the album artwork.
    you can right click on a song, click get info, and under the album art tab, you can see if it has the cover or not.
  4. akki007

akki007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Sorry, this isn't the case. I have art on every single song. I am completely anally retentive about my album art. It's all at least 300x300 hi res too.
  5. MrCrawley

MrCrawley New Member

i have this problem 2, with my touch and my 3rd gen nano i just erased the artwork and sync and then putted the artwork again and re-sync