Album Art is incorrect...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jeff25624, Oct 29, 2008.

1. jeff25624

jeff25624 New Member

Greetings gents,
    I tried searching for an answer in the past threads but couldn't find an answer to my liking. Anyways, my iPod Touch has this little problem these days, in that when I sync it, the album artwork for various songs/albums get switched around. For example, while I may have the song "Take On Me" on the iPod, it will show the artwork for Yonder String Mountain instead. This is a minor annoyance, especially for someone like me who meticulously makes sure artwork is correct for his collection. I've tried a hard reset, and just general snyncing, but nothing works. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch !
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had this problem as well. All I did was remove all songs and re-sync them onto my iPod again.
  3. apple_ipod

apple_ipod Member

A-ha - Take on me - great song!

You should try removing the album art. And add them back on. Get the latest itunes as well if you havent got it.
  4. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Getting the newest iTunes is what did this problem for me. I believe the new update is the culprit. You just have to switch them manually. It was funny to see my Killswitch Engage album replaced by some random country singer chick.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    same here it usually happens to the artwork that u add manualy not the "get album artwork" ones from iTunes.....I was like WTF when i saw 2 zebras having sex (Bloodhound Gang: The Bad Touch - Single) on a Hellyeah album lol
  6. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

hahaha. album artwork is so complicated, specially when u didnt buy the song from itunes.
  7. sjleworthy

sjleworthy New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah, i'm getting similar since the latest iTunes update.

All you need do is manually change them. 3 or 4 mins of image dragging and dropping. minor inconvenience.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. rrroscoe

rrroscoe New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a similar problem. The artwork on iTunes on my computer is correct, but when I sync, not all albums get the right artwork. I have an iPod touch with the latest updates if that makes a difference. Why is this happening, and how do I fix it? Thanks.