Album Art Help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by percyrulz, Jul 31, 2010.

1. percyrulz

percyrulz Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi frnds,
    i was wondering that many songs & albums have album art & many dont so is there any software that can get all the album art automatically for all the songs???
  2. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i know of something called tune up for itunes, but you would have to make sure the song names and artists are exactly right
  3. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    On iTunes just click get Album Artwork
  4. Husker Dude

Husker Dude New Member

iTunes won't find album artwork automatically for every album. If that's the case you can also Google the artwork for the album, select the album, then right click and select get info, and copy and paste the artwork into where it says add album artwork.

Might take sometime, but it looks great.
  5. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    There is a Shareware program that I use called iArt. It is extremely efficient will on autopilot grab lyrics (with a success rate of 80%, very high) and album art.
    For lyrics that it can't grab, it puts the songs in a convenient playlist for which you may manually edit.

All I do is plug in my iPod, select any playlist on my computer (works for iTunes as well) select the service I want. I go to have dinner, come back, and it's all done.
  6. Husker Dude

Husker Dude New Member

Sounds good, took me like two days to do it manually. I hear if you double tap the artwork it shows you the back cover of the album? When I double tap the tracklist shows instead since I don't have any back covers, do you know anything about this? Do lyrics take a lot of space.
  7. Welsh Phil

Welsh Phil New Member

I find it quite funny that Itunes can't find some artwork, ACDC "Back in Black" for instance, how stupid is that, it's not as if it's a small indie rock band with limited releases..lol

My wife's MP3 player using WMP finds every piece of artwork.
  8. Husker Dude

Husker Dude New Member

Yeah I was also surprised it couldn't find many of my big name bands/artists. It could also be the info you have under as, they should add a feature where you can look up a cd and artist, like on Windows Media Player. It's also weird that it doesn't find track listing unless you rip a CD using iTunes. I remember SonicStage would find every piece of artwork even for the rarest artists/bands.