Album Art and Limewire

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Hman, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Hman

Hman New Member

I was wondering if you use limewire to get your songs, can you still get the cover art from iTunes? And, what are the odds that ill get caught using limewire? Thanks.
  2. arjayquizon

arjayquizon New Member

Okay, I sent this page to the RIAA to make sure you get caught.

But seriously, no iTunes does not work that way - yet. Did you really have to ask that question? Jeez.
  3. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. Hman

Hman New Member

Whats RIAA?
    And, I'm sorrry, but for some reason you search thing doesnt work on my comp, and i ask questions. I'm very sorry for asking for help.
  5. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

hey, dont be sorry for anything, ever, unless you kill someone or something..

but the answer is yes. my brother has been using limewire to get his songs, just make sure when you download them that they are .mp3 and then when its done right click go to properties, then go to summary and if its not in advanced >> then click that.

from there edit all of the stuff accordingly and make sure you spell the album correctly, then just drag and drop into itunes.

since it wont have an album you can right click and select "get album artwork" or you can manually search for the album cover online and drag and drop it into the bottom left corner where it says drop artwork here or something like that. if that box isn't there, then look at the very bottom left and there should be a button of a box with an arrow down and click that.

good luck man, and i know this works, cus i did exactly that to all of my music
  6. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    In itunes, right click on the song, then clock get info and type in all the right info for artist and album and everything then right click on it and click get album artwork.
  7. Hman

Hman New Member

so is it safe to go on limewire, and what are the odds ill get caught?
  8. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

well, people have been using it for years, and they have yet to get caught. i dont use limewire, my method is a little more tedious, but i feel that it is safer than limewire (ie. no viruses and can really track it to me)
  9. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You wont.
  10. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Who uses Limewire anymore...? it's sooo 2000. lool