Alarm function on iPod touch and/or iPhone

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bbrodriguez, Apr 13, 2008.

1. bbrodriguez

bbrodriguez New Member

This is a bit of an anal thing, but it's been eating at me.

Is there a way to make the alarm go off even if the iPod/iPhone is off? On some of my old Nokia phones, the alarm would go off even if the phone itself was off.
    I've searched many forums including this one but can't find anything relevant. I chose to post here simply because I like this forum - lots of useful stuff everywhere, so cheers to all the dudes here.

But back on topic. Is it possible at all? I actually couldn't find much on the iPhone's alarm except how to set it, nothing about whether it goes off when the phone isn't on.
  2. iDan

iDan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I find the alarm especially annoying. It isnt loud enough to wake you, It doesnt work if its off.
    But there's no real reasn to keep it off - Turning of and on consumes alot of the battery so I dont reccomend it
  3. bbrodriguez

bbrodriguez New Member

i turn it off because i dont use mine 24/7. would it be possible for something off installer to enable this function?

[for the iphone users out there]
    i'd like to know if the iphone's alarm goes off even when turned off because occassionally i dont have access to a charger and i need to save battery for the following day.