Aircrack on touch ideas to make better and questions

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by BigDaveyJ, Feb 20, 2008.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok, i have it and it is working. i finished my first hack on it now and i got keys, are the keys the password because i have no password on my wifi connection. another is can u make terminal shortcuts? because i think that that would be awesome to create your own termnal shortcuts and just make it easier. PLEASE RESPOND. If someone can help me out with these i will create an awesome tutorial to get it working.
  2. spinner

spinner New Member

please tell me where you downloaded aircrack, and give me all the stuff you typed into terminal. Thanks.
  3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    search aircrack on ipod touch in youtube

i put mine in /
    but any folder works
  4. spinner

spinner New Member

Your just cracking a test file that comes with the aircrack package. Aircrack doesn't work for the touch yet! And it will not work untill NobodyDMZ releases whatever he's working on.
  5. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Why don't you guys just sniff packets with Terminal Application (tcpdump and make it a .txt file) you need SendFile Application as well, send it to yourself using Mail Application, go to your computer go to your email account, download the attachment, analyze it with WireShark and if you want to see passwords and junk you need Cain & Able.. It works find for me.. My first try I sniffed my School WiFi password.. Anyone here that goes to Massaponax High School its mhswifi_49324434..

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    uhhhh how do you do the tcpdump and make it a .txt file
  7. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If you have no password on your wifi, then why the hell are you trying to crack the wifi password?
  8. skoenig1

skoenig1 New Member

By typing (In Terminal): tcpdump -v -s 65535 -w yourfilename.txt

My only problem is, that I can't use Cain & Abel because I use a Mac, which is not supported by Cain actually...

Second thing is, that i can't find the log.txt (As I saved it), in my Mobile Finder... I have somehow no access to /var/root/ in the Mobile Finder... If I connect the iPod Touch via Cyberduck, I can drag 'n drop the log.txt to my desktop, and open it with Wireshark... Does this matter or DO I have to use sendfile in order not to change the log.txt? Anyone knows this issue?

Greetings,

Steven