aircrack-ng

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by erdrickk, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erdrickk

erdrickk New Member

2. dubd0c

dubd0c New Member

Personally I don't do this kinda thing

Please Register or Log in to view images

If I really needed access to a network somewhere though, id run this off a laptop first, crack the sucker, taking note of the passwords. Then use later on with your ipod.

As for the equivalent on an iPodtouch, I don't think it's gonna happen. It takes some system resources to be able to scan keys like that, and I'm not sure the iPod has enough juice to do this. Think about how much of the battery you lose on a reboot.

Anywho, if you really need access or wanted to have some "fun" I'd do it on a laptop first. Much faster. As I said though I wouldn't do this sort of thing with all the hotspots around with typically free access. Not worth the legal issues that could arise.

peace,
    dubdoc

Posted from my iPod touch
  3. xbsd

xbsd New Member

damn youre right... i was trying to find a kind of Airsnort for ipod touch but as you said, it needs more performances than a ipod touch.
  4. darbarian

darbarian New Member

To crack the encryption algorithms within a decent time frame, you need another wi fi adapter that is injecting packets so the sniffer can grab the weak ones. dubd0c has the right idea, just wardrive with a laptop, and remember passwords.
  5. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Lol, its out...

Check my wep cracking thread... Search air crack on touch.
  6. Theliel

Theliel New Member

in this moment, aircrack only work by decripting IV paquets, no capture nothing. Its only the esay part.
  7. IVIUPPET

IVIUPPET New Member

where is your thread, i wanted to do this on my laptop but i didnt have a compatible card
  8. dust mite

dust mite New Member

There is an aircrack for the ipod touch

http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/81465356/touchair.rar.html

thats the link to get it but the only problem is you have to figure out where to put the files
    i also recomend to edit airoscript.sh before putting it the ipod

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE CREATION OR COMPILATION OF THIS PROGRAM USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DONE TO YOUR IPOD OR YOU.

if you find out where to install it or any one can help me i have been working on getting it to work on my ipod but no luck yet. ill keep updating if i get anything new.
  9. nerdy1

nerdy1 New Member

how does this program work i would love to hack and get the keys so i dont always have tos noop around for open networks...
  10. dnm

dnm New Member

. wrong thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.