AIM Application that works well?

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Kurtangletn, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Kurtangletn

Kurtangletn New Member

Am I the only one who is annoyed that Apollo and Mobilechat are lagging behind the web apps?

In both interface and features they are so far behind, if it wasn't for the fact that safari times out on it they'd completely blow them away.

Personally without any type of notification, you pretty much defeat the purpose of IMing, so I can surf and then when I hear a sound, I can go and check it.

The weird thing is, they say they had audio alerts but from what I've searched and read, they don't appear to work in the iPod touch, but work fine on the iPhone.

Now I have no programming experience, and little knowledge of how jailbreak apps work but couldn't most these iPod problems be fixed fairly easily with a bit of troubleshooting?

Thanks for reading
  2. youresilly

youresilly New Member

:] yeah i posted something like this the the other day. someone should work on a chat app i mean theyve made all sorts of other apps ahah some rather silly ones. but im sure a chat app would be harder? i dont know anything about making apps but yeah