agile messenger problem

Discussion in 'Jailbroken iPod touch Application Archive' started by gary001, Jul 9, 2008.

1. gary001

gary001 New Member

whenever i try to log on to msn it says i "used the wrong username/password" even tho i kno its right. does anyone kno how to fix it?!?

WHAT I'VE TRIED:
    1. set permissions of app and data in "Library" folder to 777
    2. uninstall/reinstall
    3. restarted ipod (hold home and sleep/wake)

also if there is a thread with this fix already please point me in the right direction. dont just tell me to "SEARCH"
  2. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

nobody has had this problem. your user/pass IS WRONG. just try again, or make sure it works exactly how you typed it on your ipod, on your computer
  3. gollyzila

gollyzila New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i had this problem too!!! But i solved it. Make sureto put ur full email address under username. Ex. test-test<-----not like that. test-test@hotmail.com<--------LkE THIS
  4. DavidbivaD

DavidbivaD New Member

I have the same problem
    but only when i'm tryign to log into msn
    for gtalk it works fine
    don't know what it is
    and yes i do put my full email in, but i'm kind of wondering if it has to do with the fact that my email is gmail
    it works fine for messenger on the computer, and should work fine.. sinc eit's worked for years
    but when i put in my email and pass, it just keeps telling me that i put in the wrong one
    and yes, i'm a 100% sure it's the right email/pass, so don't say that i put the wrong one
  5. gary001

gary001 New Member

I have gmail too. Mabe it has something to do with that?! I don't kno but I just hope they port this to 2.0 asap!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. River

River New Member

Anytime I get that in MSN, I just ignore it. It's MSNs' problem, not yours in most cases.
  7. oil83ers

oil83ers New Member

ya so i jest updated my ipod to 2.2.1 cause it really needed an upgrade and i was wondering how to get agile messanger back on cause i cant find it in instullar or cydia. anyone no where i can get it????