Agency Wars Not Connecting...

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by eKoKnight, Jul 10, 2009.

1. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

Its been like this since noon and still I cant connect on agency wars keep saying we cant connect you to the server. A friend of mine is experiancing the same problem what the heck is SGN Doing? The server still down and its like 10:40pm pacific time. Anyone that has this game encounter this by any chance?
  2. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

So whats the deal??? I wonder what is going on.
  3. Ten7

Ten7 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Same here. I don't know a support email to use, nothing. I knew about the fire in Seattle last week that took out some sites, but nothing like that has hit the news lately. Perhaps human error or a hardware failure. Seems like they should be running in a redundant config to guard against disasters or screwups.
  4. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Or they've taken your money and ran....moved on to their other game FAST and taking those sucker's money too....
    Just saying...
  5. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

I dont even want to think of it like this... If so there should be a lawsuit against them for this since there app is still on the app store.
  6. Mgssidley

Mgssidley Member

Their servers are probably just down. I wouldn't worry about it at all.
  7. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

I wonder if anyone deleted there guy on there device since the shut down of the server lol that be funny cause then they would have to start over right?
  8. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

I hope there server just went down and there working on it for that game... The other game called Mafia something can connect but not agency wars.... Who knows maybe there updating there servers? I emailed them yet no response from support...
  9. Ten7

Ten7 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    The Facebook app works fine. Looks like WiFi (could be any ISP with iPod Touch) and AT&T (iPhone) cannot connect. Why the Facebook app can connect to the game servers is odd, unless they're using the same hosting provider as SGN. Perhaps the external routing is fraked?
  10. Ten7

Ten7 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    It's working

I got somebody's attention at SGN, and the problem's resolved for me. Try again and see if you can get in now. They did have a server problem, but it looks like they did not know about this.