After restoring, can the people at the apple store find out?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lolly, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Lolly

Lolly New Member

I'm having bad iPod problems, and I'm thinking of bringing it back to the apple store to get it replaced. My question is, if I restore my iPod Touch, is there any way the people at the apple store can find out I jailbroke my iPod?
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

no

(10 characters)
  3. Lolly

Lolly New Member

I'm having very bad crashing problems. Just recently I was on Safari and it crashed atleast 4 times and then it told me to plug it into Itunes, and I did and it told me I had to restore it. I previsouly had the same very bad crashing problems after jailbreaking it. It would crash when I sync songs or do just about anything. It's just getting frustraiting. I restored it, and didn't install Jailbreak and I'm getting the same crashing problems from using safari and it'll force me to restore. It's getting annoying.
  4. zenonasz

zenonasz New Member

sh*t happens

I am having the same issues i should have restore my ipod about 10 times now and the issue still there. Well as i mentioned on a previous thread i am stuck in Cyprus for vacations and i will be back to the UK after the 9th of jan. Can someone please tell me if they are going to change my device? i mean is this type of issue under warranty?