After moving apps w/ boss tools, Safari doesn't store cookies, PWs

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by coffeekid, Feb 24, 2008.

1. coffeekid

coffeekid New Member

After recently moving applications using boss tools, I noticed that 1.1.3's safari no longer saves passwords, or stores cookies. It's especially aggravating when you're surfing a site like this one that requires you to be logged in to see forum posts. Everytime you click a link to visit a new page, you lose your signed in status, and have to do it all over again.

I'd like to move all the applications back to the 300mb partition if possible, but cannot figure out how to do this, what steps I should take, what forwarders / shortcuts I have to delete, etc etc.

I've searched these forums, and can't find the answer to this - not to say it doesn't exist, but I couldn't find it.

Can anyone provide me with a short step by step on how to move apps back to their normal 300mb partition after using Boss Tool's move apps tool? I'm running a full jailbroken 1.1.3.

TIA

Mark
  2. Pezmaster1

Pezmaster1 New Member

Same here please.
    this is realy getting on my man tits

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. bindle

bindle Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that's odd. mine doesn't do that and i used boss tool with 1.1.3 also. maybe just double check your safari settings first. for me anyway, boss tool didn't cause such problems.
  4. coffeekid

coffeekid New Member

If it hasn't happened to others, great stuff. Still, my original question is still out there:

Can anyone provide me with a short step by step on how to move apps back to their normal 300mb partition after using Boss Tool's move apps tool? I'm running a full jailbroken 1.1.3.

Thanks

Mark
  5. Nicodonald

Nicodonald New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  6. nick14

nick14 New Member

Man tits..Lol ..cant help you though