After Jailbreak.. some issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Daedalus, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Daedalus

Daedalus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I used the GUI installer to jailbreak to 1.1.3, and I've noticed some issues:

Installer.app freezes occasionally when putting in new sources (Although I got lucky, I was able to add a source just before it froze, but didn't refresh or confirm, needed to reboot and manually refresh to see if the source was added).

Contacts freezes when trying to add new contacts (cannot get back to Home Screen).

Mail freezes when trying to go back to the home screen.

I downgraded to 1.1.1, jailbroke, installed Oktoprep (the 1.1.2 jailbreak complains that Oktoprep wasn't installed if I try without installing from Installer.app), jailbroke 1.1.2, and ran the GUI 1.1.3 Jailbreak app.

Any ideas how to fix this without having to start at 1.1.1 again? Or should I try the package from ipodtouchmaster?
  2. Daedalus

Daedalus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    bump (10 chars)
  3. Daedalus

Daedalus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    can anyone help me?
  4. Daedalus

Daedalus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ok, I fiddled a bit more with it today and it seems to be related to anything which involves the keyboard. I noticed that I can install packages just fine, and I can wiggle the apps perfectly, and music, video's, pic's all run flawlessly. As soon as I go into Mail, Notes, add a weather report, add stocks, browse in safari, basically typing any time kernel panics the ipod.

Any way to fix this?