after installing 1.1.3 soft upgrade - maintenance mode

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by KarottenJoe, Jan 26, 2008.

1. KarottenJoe

KarottenJoe New Member

Hey,

i have an ipod touch 1.1.2 jailbreaked. I tried the 1.1.3 jailbreak. using a PC

i follwed this instruction iPod 1.1.3 Jailbreak - 100% GUARANTEED Easy, Fully Functional With Apps, No iBrickr

i copied the files to /private/var/root/Media/
    then i installed 1.1.3 soft upgrade ..... installer downloaded the package and installed it.
    iPod made a reboot, but after the reboot it stocks with a picture of the usb and the itunes logo.

i opened itunes and it said that itunes detected an ipod in maintenance mode. The only option i can choose is Restoring the iPod. I think something went wrong.
  2. senshidan

senshidan New Member

im at the same spot as u r!!!............help!!!!!!!!!
  3. RedBooster

RedBooster New Member

Had the same problem. Restore to 1.1.1, go to jailbreakme.com install bsd subsystem Open SSH then copy back over the softupgrade file again, installer --> 1.1.3 soft upgrade.

For some reason going from 1.1.2 --> 1.1.3 isnt 100%, but 1.1.1 --> 1.1.3 has been working flawlessly (that I have seen). Hope this helps.
  4. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Um.. 1.1.2 >>1.1.3 fixes ALOT of flaws. Its better to go to 1.1.1, jailbreak that. Go to 1.1.2 jailbroken, then do 1.1.3.