After I jailbreak 1.1.3, I run into a little problem!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by whitechocolit, Feb 17, 2008.

1. whitechocolit

whitechocolit New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    I'm going to make this as easy as possible to put yourself in my shoes.

~ I restore to 1.1.3.
    ~ I power + hold to put it into recovery mode and then shift + click restore to select my 1.1.1 firmware.
    ~ for OktoPrep
    ~ Shift + click update to my 1.1.2 firmware.
    ~ I use the MS-DOS Batch file to jailbreak that was given by iPTM.
    ~ Once I get my jailbroken 1.1.2, I use the iJailbreakMobile source and select the 1.1.2 option to upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbroken.
    ~ I let it sit, it does it's thing, I come back and it all works.
    ~ The iJailbreak app goes away, I have Installer, so I start getting to the fun stuff.
    ~ I can install maybe 5 or 6 apps because it just decides it's not going to do anything anymore.
    ~ It will just crash after it gets to the very end of installing a package. The screen goes black and brings me back to my springboad.
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    My guess is that you are out of app space. Uninstall some things, get BossTool from Installer, and move the Applications and Fonts Folders.
  3. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Yea, you are out of app space.

To fix this, make sure to delete most apps, so you can make room for an app to fix this. Please note that in some cases, it downloads, but not fully, due to not a lot of space. So make sure you have as much space possible to install it.

You are going to install an app named "BossTool". Just go to "All Applications" and scroll down until you find it.

Once that is installed, go to "Free Disk Space" once selecting the application. You are then going to start out by moving fonts, then ringtones (if you want), and then, the last step, move applications. let it do it's thing, and you won't have a problem anymore.
  4. jango271

jango271 Banned

Sep 16, 2007
    Yea, BossTool is probably your best bet; safe and foolproof.