after erasing ipod wont work anymore

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by amit.lebovich, May 7, 2009.

1. amit.lebovich

amit.lebovich New Member

for some stupid reason from my side i decided to erase everything on my ipod touch by going to the settings and choosing the erase ipod or delete ipod option, cant recall which one it was, but i know it was the one that pretty much deletes everything.
    like it said before it started it took the process about 4 hours to completion.
    once it was done the apple logo appeared, like when i start the ipod, and thats it.
    nothing happenes after that. i let it charge but its still the time.
    of course i tried to connect it to the computer but either windows or itunes would not recognize the ipod, it just charges it through the computer now.
    so the main problem is to figure out how to get windows to recognize my ipod and from i think ill manage to restore/update/wtv to make it work, and if not just to make it work by itself somehow.

(btw: every 5 min or so the ipod touch screen would suddenly appear white, go black, and back to the apple logo, like it tries to restart or start it again)

thank you very much
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    nvm anymore found how to fix it!
    can be deleted locked...
  2. ipodtoucherd

ipodtoucherd New Member

Dfu mode, Restore.
  3. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    11 hours ago he said it was fixed, 2 hours ago you posted. One question, why?