after adding songs i get a (rec) ending

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by dragnandy, May 2, 2008.

1. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

i get this (rec) after some songs i add for TTR. and when i try to play them in my downloaded section, it doesnt play, but i make the beats. i know the tap files are in there too. but this is only for some of my downloaded songs i put in. what does this mean and what do i do to fix the (rec) part.
  2. PanicZone

PanicZone New Member

I get that sometimes too... I think the .tap file is invalid.
  3. hy565

hy565 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    This means that the file names of the songs and the tap files are not the same. Look out for spaces, hyphens and capital letters.
  4. 1q2q3q4q5q

1q2q3q4q5q New Member

what i think u need 2 do is to tap it so the song starts to play but tap out the beats your self then when the song ends go back 2 it and you can play the beat you made
  5. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

well, i already have a tap file that somebody made and i added it in there. i checked every little detail in the name of both the tap and music file. theres no difference. any other ideas? it still doesnt work.
  6. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the rec means that u only have the song, not the .tap and it makes u need to record it.