On Sunday I purchased a new 8GB 2G iPod Touch on Ebay. On Monday I discovered this forum, and found out about the upcoming 3G. So now I'm debating over whether to take advantage of the seller's return policy and return the 2G Touch, and then wait for the 3G in September. Pro's: - I would have the most recent, best model. - I would have something to look forward to, at a time when school is starting. - I would save money. - There would be less potential for regret in the long run. Con's: - I would have to wait three weeks. - I'm going on a week-long trip next Monday and an Ipod would be very nice to have. - I've already purchased accessories (a case and screen protectors) for the 2G. - I don't care at all about a camera or GPS (possible features on the 3G) as I already use a Blackberry Storm for those purposes. - There would be more hassle having to deal with the Ebay situation, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!