Advice On X-Mas Gift

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ddggttff3, Dec 13, 2008.

1. ddggttff3

ddggttff3 New Member

Hi, I currently own a Ipod Touch 8 Gb 1st Rev, and Ive maxxed it out. The thing is that this year im getting $500 for x-mas, and im wondering if I should spend it on a Ipod Touch 32 Gb Rev 2. I got my current Ipod touch for free, and id probably sell it if i do buy the ipod touch 32 Gb 2nd gen, but the big thing for me is pwning it. my ipod has over like 20 apps from cida, and I would really like em n the 2nd gen when and if they pwn it. so should i spend my money elsewhere, or get a bigger ipod? Thanks for the help.
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If you're relying solely on a jailbreak, don't get it.

Wait until a jailbreak is released and then get it if you want a jailbreak that bad.
  3. ubunix

ubunix Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Im getting a macbook pro, or I should I already got it, after all I'm using it right now. lol
  4. ddggttff3

ddggttff3 New Member

well right ow itz on sale for 369 at bestbuy when i use a coupon my momz gotz, and I also use it for music alot, so i dont know.
  5. DBBuzzkiller94

DBBuzzkiller94 New Member

Yeah i agree, i dont think you will enjoy it as much if you are not getting the things you want, but personally i think that you should not think to much about the jailbreak and just concentrate on enjoying your ipod touch like it should be enjoyed!
    But its really up to you, if you want the jailbreak that much then i recommend you waiting untill it is released before you buy one.

I hope that this has helped you

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. ddggttff3

ddggttff3 New Member

thanks all. waht i think il do is wait til a jailbreak, or until a good after x-mas sale. thanks everyone!
  7. ddggttff3

ddggttff3 New Member

well, looks like instead of 500 bucks, im just getting teh ipod touch 2g for x-mas. well, atleast I have one now

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. veeloc

veeloc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    well i just don't think i could ever give up categories and winterboard...
    it's like a downgrade. id either save the money and wait, or buy something else. (possibly a 32gb 1st gen???