Advice needed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shenjin1, Mar 14, 2010.

1. shenjin1

shenjin1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi,
    Recently my friend gave me his old iphone 3g. It had waterdamage, but i was able to fix it, and the screen is cracked too. It has no sim. I unlocked it using blacksnow. but heres where my problem comes in.

My current phone is on Bell, which is a CDMA phone >.> (has no sim) is there any way i can transfer my cellphone plan from my bell phone to the unlocked iphone?

Also, i doubt that this i phone still has a warntee, but is it possible apple could some how replace it if i have a convincing story?
    Just thoughts

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    dunno ur first question but apple will not replace water damage, espicially with a cracked screen
  3. shenjin1

shenjin1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this is my first question:

ok so when you unlock your i phone, you can put any sim card into the phone and you can call with it. But my htc phone from bell dosnt have a sim card,is there any way i can use my bell plan, but with the iphone, not the htc phone.

Also, the vibrate switch for my iphone dosnt work, so would it be possible that i say i was trying to switch the vibrate button on and off and it dropped and the screen cracked?