advent crash

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by bern_supa, Aug 6, 2008.

1. bern_supa

bern_supa New Member

So yeah i was bored the other day and started playin advent. I was suprised when i actually started movin through the game, but then the game just froze and so i had to go back to the home screen. Then when is started advent again it started my game over but b4 thhe game froze i clicke the remsume game button. In the app store the descripition sed if the game crashes like it did contact them but i tried (i left a complaint). So i dont kno i was jus wonderin if anyone else has this problem.
  2. coldani

coldani New Member

In your ipod, delete the app by touching the little x on the top left of the app.
    Then resync with you're pc. All fixed.
  3. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Is advent any good? I for one have not a clue what it's about, except it sounds like one of those Final Fantasy games... Advent Children or something. :]

Excuse my lack of knowledge.
  4. coldani

coldani New Member

Its a text base game. It's not my type of game, but its free, so it wouldn't hurt to try it. But there is no action whatsoever, as it is all text.
  5. bern_supa

bern_supa New Member

Well um it good like it bored and about to kill yourself like waiting for food at a restaraunt. But I don't kno about the final fantasy thing

And oh yea thanks guy hoo told me how to fix it