Advanced Preferences (Application - Cydia) for OS 3.0 ipod 2G

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by aliusmankhan, Feb 27, 2010.

?

Is there any Advanced Preferences app for OS 3.0..?

Poll closed Jun 7, 2010.
  1. Yes. There is an app to enable Advanced Preferences

100.0%
  2. No there is no Advanced Preference app avilable for OS 3.0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. aliusmankhan

aliusmankhan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Dear friends
    I have seen on internet and in this forum that ipod has some advanced settings and options (invisible by default).

I want an application which can enable my cydia jailbroken ipod 2G (OS 3.0). What every i found in this forum was for OS 2.0 etc. there is nothing for OS 3.0. Also People ask for change in the file system. which i dont wanna do. Cuz i am new to -i- products so i dont wanna take any risk of changing in file system of my pods. Does any one have that application which can enable my advanced settings (a.k.a. Advanced Preferences) for my iPod 2G (OS 3.0)

I dont use WI-FI , so off the net option will be required. OR any .IPA file please

please help
    Kind regards
    aliusmankhan
  2. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    sup there first thing you should do is read the rules... i dont really get you question ... could u simplify it.. for a noobish .. .well kinda person
  3. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    He's asking if there is away he can enable "advanced preferences" on his iPod.

To the OP, as far as I know there are NO advanced preferences, the only thing that was close was Supreme Preferences which was discontinued (?) because it had many bugs and put a few into endless reboot loops which required a DFU restore.
  4. Fwission

Fwission New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Supreme preferences for 3.0

Actually I found it in Cydia and was using it. The only bug was after deleting it because I already had apps that did its work. So once I uninstalled it my power buttons and home buttons were disabled. 1 minute later they started working again.