Adjusting and tweaking colour temperature of the ipod touch screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipeech, Apr 5, 2009.

1. ipeech

ipeech New Member

Hello everyone

Is there any way at all possible to adjust the color temperature of the screen of the iPod Touch?

Mine, for some reason, came a little warmer than most others I've seen. And as I live and work in a place which predominantly uses daylight type of fluorescent lights (and not warm lights), my screen always ends up looking a tiny bit yellow compared to my standard papers and the other parts.. Even more yellowish than my phone's screen and computer screen.

I really want to adjust it so that the white is less yellowish and more whitish (towards the blue side rather than the yellow side).

Is there any jailbroken app that can adjust this setting? IF there isn't, any developers here keen to make one? (please please please! LOL!! If I knew how to make apps I would make one.. but I don't know how!)

Mine's a second generation jailbroken tough, btw.

Thanks in advance!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If i am right, the ipt2g has a yellowish tinge to it. This is evident when i compare both my iphone 3g and ipt2g. This is some eco friendly measure i guess (though I am not 100% sure)
  3. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    no, i dont think there is
  4. ipeech

ipeech New Member

But not all iPod Touches (Second Gen) are this yellowish...

Is there really no possible way of adjusting this with perhaps a program that can be used on a jailbroken device?

Haha...