Adding pictures to iTouch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by klaoth, May 9, 2009.

1. klaoth

klaoth New Member

Okay I may be missing something very obvious but...

I am having trouble getting pictures onto my itouch. As far as I can tell I have no option in itunes to get to photo adding. Under my itouch the options are only music, movies, TV shows, and one other thing that isn't photos. I also can not for the life of me figure out how to get back the "status page" since I jailbroke my itouch.

So I'd really like to know whats the easiest way to get pictures onto my itouch. Is there an easy way to just SSH them on and them get the itouch to recognize them as pictures, or is there something I need to do with itunes to make it happy and let me add photos the normal way.

Any help would be appreciated ;;
  2. JakeOI

JakeOI New Member

Photos do not have a separate category like music and movies do. Instead, they are located in a different place. Click on your Device and on the main screen, you should see a tab that says music, movies, and photos. Then you sync them to the directory of where you have your photos saved.
  3. klaoth

klaoth New Member

Okay I'm going to start with... the Summary status page that I'm used to with the "sync photos with folders came back" yay. Apparently it wanted me to make myself look like an idiot on here first. *sigh* Hasn't worked for like 3 days then I rebooted both PC and itouch twice and voila it was back. <(@_@)> Thanks for posting that to make my pictures work again on itouch work again!

Anyone know if any apps have been made to better manage pictures? I don't exactly like the way the way itunes does it... and somehow it kills my itouch half the time it tries to sync after I reorganize my photos.