Adding music to Playlists ONLY

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by terryf59, Jul 5, 2009.

1. terryf59

terryf59 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Right, Well I'm looking to start learning a new language, and therefore have a few "Learning Spanish" Files, on my touch..

But i use my Touch for music in my car, and i really don't fancy driving along with mates in the car, and then Everyone hearing how to say "Where is the shops in spanish" Or even worse me on my own, and then struggeling to keep my eyes on the road, and trying to change it over....

Now i could just add all my music to one playlist and select to play from that, But im So forgetful its untrue, I mean i went to spain without any of the damn songs i chose for the holiday, because i forgot to sync it....

So is there anyway i can do it? Is there a program that could say play it from a allocated folder? in which i ssh'ed it to, for when i decided to listen to it?

So any help?

Cliffs: Doesn't want files in general music Section - To lazy to start a seperate playlist, Is it possible?
  2. himynameisjuan

himynameisjuan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Select all the spanish stuff and Right-click, Get Info. Then select "Skip while shuffling".
    Seems easier just to make a playlist though, but I guess you could do both.