Adding music to my Touch

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by willie5094, Mar 16, 2009.

1. willie5094

willie5094 New Member

Having just purchased a new Ipod Touch, can I use the music on my itunes that I use for my Nano for the new ipod touch is it just a case of connecting to the laptop.
  2. Duykur

Duykur Banned

Yes, once you connect your iPod Touch and configure it, you can sync all the music you have already synced with your nano
  3. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Definitely, I'm doing this for both my touch and nano 3G... Both iPods are sharing virtually the same iTunes playlists!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Syn.

Syn. New Member

The only problem you might encounter is if you don't have some songs on your iTunes that are on the iPod Nano. That's when you'll have to purchase or download a software that rips songs off of the iPod. The reason you'd do this is because unlike other MP3 players, the iPod can't rip songs right off of it and straight into iTunes. If you have that problem then just PM me and I'll be sure to walk you through it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. willie5094

willie5094 New Member

Thanks for the info everyone,Syn I am a bit concerned now not as straight forward as it may seem, got the new touch for 46th b/day last week waiting for courage to connect to laptop don't want to muck up itunes or my Nano. I thought that you could only connect the player with the serial number that corresponds to itunes. Any more thoughts, thanks.
  6. willie5094

willie5094 New Member

Any more thoughts above ?
  7. evertony

evertony New Member

got exactly the same problem....any luck yet?
  8. Th@ g3n3r@l

Th@ g3n3r@l New Member

If you rip them from your nano I think the cover art will be missing and have the default itunes thing. If you want the album's cover art, you have to download this one program. PM me if you would like to know what it is though, because I don't want to track it down if you don't want it.