Adding Apps from CPU to Jailbroken ipod touch 2.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by scottyh512, Oct 15, 2008.

1. scottyh512

scottyh512 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I would like to know how to add apps (i.e NES ROMS) from my home PC to my JB touch 2.1. I downloaded OpenSSH and then it says to go to "Terminal"? How do I do that and/or is their a simplier way to do that. Thank you in advance.
  2. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    1. do u know what a CPU is?
    2. search fro iphone tunnel
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If on a Mac use Cyberduck and PC use Winscp. Make sure you have wifi on computer and it and ipod are on the same network. Open Winscp and use the ipod IP address, port 22, SFTP protocol, user name "root' and password "alpine". This will get you into the file system so you can create a ROMs folder and an NES, GBA, etc folder inside where you will put your Roms
  4. porky101

porky101 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There is a source on Installer 4 that you can add that gives u a huge amount of NES-Roms the repo is http://m2.iphoneall.org
  5. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Or use DiskAid if you don't have wifi readily available - then use Finder to change permissions accordingly.

If installer behaves for you - then that M2 source is the easiest way without using a PC - but installer is just too buggy and messed up at the moment...
  6. ItzDaTruth

ItzDaTruth New Member

Very fudging frustrated

I got my iPhone about 2 days ago. I jailbroke it and now I have the nes genesis emulators. The problem is every source code I found other than m2 has not worked. Every fudging source says it can't decode the source. Any1 willin to help a dude out?

I got installer cydia and my phone is on 2.1
    Pls some1 help
  7. danwguy

danwguy New Member

Download iphone tunnel suite, and winscp. plug in iphod, launch iphone tunnel suite, and select iphone tunnel. launch winscp and connect to 127.0.0.1 using username: root and password: alpine goto whatever directory you need to install the roms to and create the appropriate folder, upload roms to that folder, play games and enjoy.