Adding applications question without installer

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Jkeeper, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Jkeeper

Jkeeper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just jailbroke my 16gb ipod touch to 1.1.4 using Zitouch and everything works fine except for when i add my backed up applications from my 1.1.2 jailbreak on to it. All the permissions are set to 755 and they are placed in the applications folder but they still crash when i try to launch them. Am i doing something wrong or should i just change the permissions to 777.
  2. touchhacker101

touchhacker101 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    did you install BSD subsysytems first? then use bosstools and relocate the apps..hope this helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Jkeeper

Jkeeper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I did install it. I installed everything i needed. I relocated apps and everything I have the files backed up on my comp using total commander and after i installed the total commander fix. i accessed applications and put in the backed up apps and restarted the springboard. The icons show up but when the app is launched it has black or white screen and stays on it until it kicks back to spring board. An example would be gpsphone or term vt-100
  4. Redshift

Redshift New Member

Did you set the permissions of the all the files in each .app directory?
  5. Jkeeper

Jkeeper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yup, i changed each file's permission using mobile finder and checked them with iphone PCsuite