Adding A Few Things To An Already Made Theme?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by 92GreenGT, Aug 10, 2009.

1. 92GreenGT

92GreenGT New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello, just joined your lovely forum. Looking forward to learning all sorts of info about the Ipod Touch!!!

Anyways, here is my question. I'm currently using the MobilePod theme, I love how clean it looks and is so simple. The only thing I would like to add(if possible) is for an actual battery % be shown up top. Also wouldn't mind to change the Wifi signal bars but I haven't tried that yet. Is it possible to change these two things in this theme, since it's a complete theme already? Would this have to be done via SSH manually or can you download something from Cyndia that'll do it? I downloaded something called "Battery Life Colors" or something of the like and it didn't work, hence the reason I made the thread here. Also wouldn't mind to change the lockscreen logo possibly but I'm still searching that one. Thanks for any help in advance.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For Numeric Battery, download SBSettings and enable it under "Extras and Options" in the "More" section. For everything else, SSH to /Library/Themes, download the MobilePod theme onto your computer, do what you want, and then SSH it back and overwrite the original.
  3. 92GreenGT

92GreenGT New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thank ya!

I have a feeling this modifying is going to become an addition. I haven't searched too hard on the SSH stuff yet but I've used puTTy for stuff dealing with websites, is that something to use or is there a more ipod related program that is better?