Add on Apps will not load

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jcray19, Oct 2, 2008.

1. jcray19

jcray19 New Member

I have added several (free) apps to my iPod touch that I have had for 3 days now. Initially all the add on apps worked great! But after turning the iPod off and back on none of the add on apps will load. They show the initial "splash" screen then it goes back to home and does nothing further. All of the factory apps work fine (Safari, Stocks, Weather, Music, etc...). This is my first Ipod ever and this is getting very aggrivating. Anything I can do to correct this???

***ADD***
    Also I think this may have started after I synced my iPod and I added my contacts from Outlook. I dont know why this would have anything to do with this but, everything seemed to be working fine prior to my syncing it....
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Delete the apps then go to the app store on your ipod and install again that should fix it.

And if your talking bout cracked app GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
  3. jcray19

jcray19 New Member

I hate to ask stupid questions but, I also hat not asking obvious questions...am I going to have to delete/reload apps every three to four days?
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I never had that problem i mean every once in a while it happens but it hasnt happened to me for a ling time *knock on wood* Also it would help if you are on 2.1 they fixed bugs including apps crashing and faster app installs
  5. Skyvette427

Skyvette427 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No man.... That happened before to me and also it happened today....
    Resets wont do it and the way i found to fix it is install a new app... just any free app that you see and then you can uninstall......

This solved my problem twice.... Also you could try uninstalling an app.... this would be better since you may be at a place with no Wi-Fi...

If you try the second option let me know if it works...
    But i am certain the first one works
  6. jcray19

jcray19 New Member

I did delete all of the added on programs one at a time starting with the latest one I had installed. There was no change at all...I had them all deleted except one (which I had run several times before without any problems untill this occured) and that one program would still not run. I am at work currently and do not have access to Wi-Fi so I will have to wait untill I get home to reinstall the programs...