Active LockBackground Wallpaper?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by The Crow, May 9, 2009.

1. The Crow

The Crow Banned

This may have been answered before, but I have not seen it. I am working on this theme and for the LockBackground, I have found an active/vWallpaper that would work perfect for my theme. So I would like to know if it is possible to use or would I have to create a string file/plist, or something like that to make it work? I hope I am being clear on what I am asking, and any input is welcome.

Thanks, The Crow
  2. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Crow,

I googled a lot for it but until now can't find it. At modmyi I've seen the question has been asked but the solution has not been given. I'm trying to find it though, just to help out. My guess would be that you'd have to call it in someway out of the LockBackground.html.. Love your work

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Thanks Patrese, and thanks for responding to this hard question. If you find anything, I am sure you would be the one and I know the Gytikins said something similar. I have tried all over online but still nothing, and some believe that it is something with the hotmail writing as well and I don't know how to do that yet. Maybe this would be a great project for the experienced members on this site, I know I would appreciate it. Imaging how cool that would be if you could create and active LockBackground like in my Stargate them, when you slide to unlock the Stargate would flow in and out with the water!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks, The Crow
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As patrese mentioned, it may be possible through some major html editing. But overall I doubt it.
  5. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Hey Crow,

So far it doesn't look/sound too promising. I'll pm you what I have
  6. iZ3RO

iZ3RO Member

Device:
    iPad
    I believe it is as easy as making a theme and addind "LockBackground.m4a" in the theme. and enabling it
  7. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Z3RO, are your sure that is what you think it is? If so, do you know of anyone on here or anywhere that knows how to do so. Or if you are good at theming, can you find someway of doing this? I would appreciate it and I am sure others are probably interested too, and like I mentioned it deals with my theme (Stargate Atlantis) which on the LockBackground it has the Stargate. What I want it to do is this, when you slide slider it will make the Stargate active and the water flow in and out like in the t.v show or movie. Thanks if you can figure this out, hope to see more on this topic.

Thanks, The Crow
  8. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Hey Crow, even Sakurina thinks it's impossible. So that's rather final then I think. I will pm you his email message
  9. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    .m4a?

lol, good luck with that

(i think)
  10. The Crow

The Crow Banned

It would be great if someone with the skills or thinks they have the skills to attempt this? Imagine, if you use say the Stargate like I put into my Atlantis theme and it opens and flows in and out like on the t.v. show when the slider is moved? Anyway thanks Patrese for the help, and to all the others who have tried to answer our question and to the member who thought of .m4a format.