iOS 4.0 Activator gestures in app issues iOS 4

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mitsugaru, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Mitsugaru

Mitsugaru New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm wondering if anybody else has encountered Activator gestures not working in some applications. For instance, SBSettings not popping up via status bar swipe when in Pandora and Cydia. I'm guessing there's still some bugs to be fixed out in Activator.
  2. CannonsMcFly

CannonsMcFly Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    make sure you have all your settings activated to open up sbsettings when you swipe the status bar.

make sure it is set at the home screen, when inside an app & the lockscreen
  3. Mitsugaru

Mitsugaru New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I already checked and Activator is already set by SBSettings, as per default. It works for some apps, such as Mail, but doesn't work for others, like Weather. It's all rather inconsistent.

And why would I set it for the lockscreen? That isn't part of the issue that I'm having. I count that as a bit of a security issue when paired with SBSettings, but that's just me.
  4. CannonsMcFly

CannonsMcFly Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    its your choice.

I haven't had this issue within any apps.

i'm running 4.0 on a 3G
  5. Mitsugaru

Mitsugaru New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, 4.0 is weird sometimes I suppose... Mileage may vary, and I understood that when I decided to JB on release day.

Example, iFile was working before I messed up and had to restore/JB again, and now it doesn't.

Though, this Activator issue has been quite consistent between restores. Oh well. Hope it gets fixed along with the other issues that I've read people have been having with it.

4.0 on 2nd gen iPod touch.