Activation popup and no service

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by dualcorex, Jan 26, 2008.

1. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

So i have successfully jb my ipod to 1.1.3. i get the wiggly icons and all of the apps. however i get no service in the left corner. i tried editng the N45A plist but it didnt do anything(yes i set permissions). and i also have that annoying popup for activation. can anyone help?
  2. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    you need the modified springboard.strings file and paste it in applications>preferences.app>englishproj> then you will see the springboard.strings and rename that to springboard_old.strings and paste the modified springboard.strings in there. pm me if u need the file.
  3. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    rename your old springboard.strings to like springboard_old.springs for backup. paste this new springboard.strings in /system>library>coreservices>springboard.app>englishlproj.
    now you should see a springboard.strings rename that / add this file and paste it in there. and reboot your ipod it will have the ipod icon and says 1.1.3 jailbreak popup. ENJOY

anymore questions just pm me . or if you have a aim just tell me so.

Attached Files:

4. swiners

swiners New Member

thnks alot, i need sum help there