Acting funny...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by tlxxxsracer, Apr 21, 2009.

1. tlxxxsracer

tlxxxsracer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys, ive noticed lately that my 2g Ipod touch is acting funny. The thing I've noticed happening alot is that springboard crashes. Just today it crashed twice with only music player was running. Also it has been exiting out or apps quite often too, with that app only running and nothing in background. I even have free memory to help. Is this something related to the jailbreak? Do I need to rejailbreak??

Please Register or Log in to view images

I dont want to loose everything (especially my music, apps and movies). Is anyone else having this problem? If theres a solution, thatd be great.

I used quickfreedom back towards when the untethered GUI was released. It worked fine when I JB it and didnt have any errors or compliations. I havent installed anything suspicious on my ipod either, just usual updates of apps from cydia and such.

Any help would be great

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks for your help in advance. And please dont flame if something like this has been posted. At least its new and others can see if you're having the same problem.

Thanks,
    Chris
  2. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

i would probably just restore and rejailbreak
  3. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Agreed. It looks like its the only sure-fire fix.