Across Age help!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Cisafl, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Cisafl

Cisafl New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok, I've looked around the map lots, the whole map so far available, ended up coming across two swordsman skill caves and give up:

I'm past the bit where you get the wine for the pirate, and you get the raft as a reward. I've gone to the cave where Ceska gets that freeze spell and unlocked the other entrance.

Now what?

Apparently I'm supposed to find a new Warp Zone on another island in order to get into the ruins, but I can't find it!

Sorry if this is the wrong place.
  2. Bruce

Bruce New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    you must find violet, something will happen to her/him, when you visther/his shop the next time you won't find her/him there, serch the room and remember Ales can pick things up, in doing so you will find the hidden warp zone.

My answer is cryptic, tried not to take too much away from your adventure. Ceska will need the icewave spell for you to get to Violets shop.

good luck!
  3. Cisafl

Cisafl New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I know this is a VERY outdated reply, but thanks! I almost gave up on the game.
  4. da1swoldier

da1swoldier New Member

Please someone help me, i've put the game down a few times and picked it back up because i'm stuck at the beginning of the game. I'm in the forest cave in lapincot forest and cannot get past the vines. I only have one skill for ceska and zero for ales. Am i retarded or what? what do i do? how do i get a skill for ales?
  5. neonschwarz

neonschwarz New Member

i'm at the point where i have to look for sage bushami in the lapincot forest, and in the west where i have to go down and into the next screen, it says now loading and the game doesn't work anymore.. anyone got the same problem?
  6. robsta76

robsta76 New Member

There are three vines you will need Ceska to use the fireball spell on. After you've found the fireball spell in the forest cave, you can use this to destroy two of the vines. One of the vines is petrified, where the fireball spell won't destroy it in the present. Ceska will need to find a warp tile in the cave which allows her to travel back in time, find the vine which, due to being in the past, is not petrified yet, and use the fireball spell on it. This vine will be in an empty room, with the vine located in the middle of the back wall in a recess. Hope this helps.

For those having trouble with the game freezing, try reseting your phone and only open that game after reset is complete, or try deleting and reinstalling the game. If you have a gen2 iPhone or iPod touch, the game will most likely crash due to low memory and processor speed. 3GS iPhone has 256mb memory and iPhone 4 has 512mb memory. If you havent already done so, check your iPhone or iPod touch software is up to date.
  7. Ab5k

Ab5k New Member

I feel like an absolute failure, but I can't seem to figure out how to get Ceska to acquire the fireball spell. Can anyone help me?
  8. bellydancer89

bellydancer89 New Member

Help! I'm stuck (literally) on the raft

Okay so I'm at the part of the game where I've gotten the raft from the pirate. Apart from not knowing where to go I've gotten myself into a worse jam: I tried to force myself into the water at a new angle by going between some rocks. It just worked but I don't think it was supposed to because I can't go anywhere from here and now I can't get back onto the land. I can't access my items to use wings and go back to the village or access a previously saved point or even to get to the menu screen! The only thing I can think of is uninstalling and re-buying the app. Hopefully there is a less drastic solution???
  9. Ashlei2001

Ashlei2001 New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Need help to find the sage in Lapricot Forest (in the game across age)

I need help on finding Sage Bushami, I tried to go to the bottom west but ever time I try it always say loading. Any tips?
  10. Sirtomas

Sirtomas New Member

How do I beat the first enemy in cave?

How do I beat the enemy in the cave which is the first enemy? I cannot seem to figure it out!?