Accidentally Deleted A "Thing" - Help is needed please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Llght, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Llght

Llght New Member

One day, I went into cydia, did some upgrades of new changes and accidentally hit remove for one of them. Now I wouldn't be posting here if i knew what it was. It uninstalled my categories(from boss) and winterboard, activator and a lot of other things. This left me with a springboard of lot of icons that were suppose to be in categories/folders and my background is back to black, it ain't my custom lock image now.
    I try to download winterboard and stuff manually but nothing works when I download from cydia, and gives a lot of problems when trying to find hosts.

Does anyone know what my problem is?I never downloaded activator, winterboard, it was just there as if it were all in one package.
  2. jellydonuts

jellydonuts New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Restore is what I would suggest, as I've never seen this problem. That should clear it up though.
  3. Llght

Llght New Member

It's not letting me restore or something. The spinning loading circle is stuck.
  4. iLucky

iLucky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    dfu it. solves everything or so ive been told.
  5. Llght

Llght New Member

What's dfu, you would have to excuse me because I don't really understand much of this stuff

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. mohitd2000

mohitd2000 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Plug in your iPod touch to your computer (Mac or PC). Hold the home and sleep/wake button together for about 10 seconds. Then let go of the sleep/wake button WHILE STILL HOLDING THE HOME BUTTON for about 30 seconds (or until you hear a ping from your computer). Then iTunes should recognize that the iPod touch is in DFU mode and restore your iPod touch (wiping EVERYTHING). That simple enough for you?