Accessing Relocated Applications on iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ThePoetess1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. ThePoetess1

ThePoetess1 New Member

I need to know how to access my applications. I have nothing but a blank screen now. I was told that the applications have gone into an applications file/folder and told to use WINSCP, but was not told how to use it in connection with my iPod Touch. I do not want to have to upgrade to 1.1.3 if I don't have. If all else fails, can I upgrade to 1.1.2 then downgrade back to 1.1.1? Is there anyone out there who can help me? This is my third attempt to get help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. rdewan112

rdewan112 New Member

You need to establish an sftp connection with your ipod using winscp, transmit or cyberduck (which is free and works well with a mac). Search for Winscp and there will be an excellent tutorial showing you how to establich the connection. You will also need SSH and possibly some other programs on your ipod from installer.

If you search I guarantee you will find it on one of the many threads
  3. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    De ja vu.... I just had this problem and just helped somebody solve it (well, hopefully at least). To solve this problem (caused by Categories in my case), I used a program called iOrder for the computer, not the iPod
  4. ThePoetess1

ThePoetess1 New Member

How do you use iOrder Specifically

Ok, I've downloaded iOrder. Now the question is, after I have moved over the apps I want...what next? How do I find the IP address, what's the root password?