Accessing Ipod Directory

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Superstar, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Superstar

Superstar Member

Hey people!
    I'm trying to install a couple of ROMs onto my ipod. I understood I have to access the ipod's directory. Can this be achieved without a wifi connection? I haven't got one currently. And are there any good recommended repos to use?

Thanks!
  2. Superstar

Superstar Member

3. Killa0One

Killa0One New Member

Like what do you mean "access the directory"? Like you want to make the ROMs folder?
  4. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

He means see the files via NOT SSH.
  5. Killa0One

Killa0One New Member

Oh yeah. Well this way is kinda lame but if you got ishare then click the icon (you dont have to log in!) And click quick upload. This will give you a visual of all your files and directories. If you want to make files or directories then get Term-vt100 and BSD Subsystem off installer. Double click Term-vt100 and input these Unix commands: mkdir (making directories) mk (making files) Rm (removing files) and rmdir (removing directories).
    LOL hope this helps....
  6. Superstar

Superstar Member

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.

I haven't got a wifi connection around here and I want to add my roms the the ipod touch. Can I open the ipod's folders without using a wifi connection on a mac so I could place my roms in the bga folder?