Access violation error when trying to jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by touch'e, Jul 18, 2008.

1. touch'e

touch'e New Member

Hello,
    I finally tried jailbreaking after going through loads of threads..but i have a problem.
    my firmware is 1.1.4
    I followed till step 7 in the guide and clicked go for it. It asked me to diconnect and reconnect and i did that and clicked ok. After this i received the error " Access Violation of 10001b45 in module ITUNESMOBILEDEVICE.dll at address 0000024". I clicked ok there too and the progress bar appeared and it froze at 0%. Usually how long does it take? I waited for a really long time but it was still at 0%.
    What should i do..any help will be appreciated.
    Thx
  2. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    step 7 in what guide??
  3. touch'e

touch'e New Member

In this guide "How To Jailbreak All Firmwares And Get Apps Without Installer For Non-Wi-Fi Users, Windows Only"
    By Khaos139
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    nvm successfully jailbroken.. i just cliked ok when it said "disconnect and reconnect" without actually disconnecting..also another useful tip is to put the ipod into recovery manually... the automatic way didnt work for me..
  4. yigal_ab

yigal_ab New Member

Hello,

When it tells me to reconnect & then connect my iphone from the computer, I do that and press ‘OK’.
    Then this message pops up:
    “Access violation at address 10001B45 in module ‘ITUNESMOBILEDEVICE.DLL’. Read of address 00000024.” So I click ‘OK’ to get rid of that message and then the ‘Booting device into recovery mode’ box comes up but it just stays at 0% and never changes.

Need urgent help
    thanks
  5. Guitarplaya4JC

Guitarplaya4JC New Member

Ok, I had the same problem, and I just click ok without disconnecting then reconnecting like it says. Then it pops up with some other options and if you follow the second option, then it should work...at least it did for me!! Good luck!!