Access iPod Touch an a hardrive?!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Xx.Vital.Signs.xX, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Xx.Vital.Signs.xX

Xx.Vital.Signs.xX New Member

ok, i just reacently got a old firstgen ipod touch from a freind, ive jailbroke it and it has firmware 2.2 (love it by the way) im new here, so i was wondering if there is a way to acces it as a hardrive and manualy mannage music pics, apps, and vidios. the reason i ask is because some of the apps i want to download, give me a directoy in the ipod touch to put the vidio i want to watch or a file. ive did a little reasearch and i found iphonebrowser. i havent used it yet becase im at school and i cant install the NET framework

Please Register or Log in to view images

but ill do it when i get home. sooooo i just wanted a little help with this, thanks!
  2. jmanprousk

jmanprousk New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. Xx.Vital.Signs.xX

yea i could, but they have to be on the same network dont they? my laptop dosent have a wireless card, i have to use a ethernet cable to get internet. is there a way to do it without having my iPod touch connected to a network? and i want to be able to do it from a school computer.
    thanx tho
  4. Jack De Pancake

Jack De Pancake New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    total commander+ tpot. Wired connection. just like WinSCP, but without the network hassles.
  6. Xx.Vital.Signs.xX

thanks fur the guide, it looks easy enough, ill try it when i get home. cant do it at school. do you know if i can download the tunnel thing (forgot name) onto a flashdrive?