AC Adapter?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Altair4, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Altair4

Altair4 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey guys, I'm on the lookout for a power adapter for my iPod. Plugging it in the computer to charge is kinda inconvenient. Anyone know of a good one to use that's compatible with the iPod touch 3G 32GB?

(And no, not the stock one. Anything over $20 for a power adapter is retarded.)

Thanks

Oh, and do they sell speakers that plug into the headphone jack? The default speakers in the iPod touch are kinda crappy.
  2. denialmark

denialmark New Member

A source of electric power (voltage and current) to operate electronic circuits. Active electronic circuits contain such devices as transistors or vacuum tubes and require external power to amplify, filter, modify, or create electrical signals. The most common source of energy for electronic circuits is obtained by converting the electrical energy available in the conventional alternating-current (ac) electric power mains to an appropriate voltage or current. These converters, or electronic power supplies, can be implemented with a wide variety of circuits.
  3. oldguy

oldguy New Member

Apple USB Power Adapter ?? ANY GOOD ???

I want one of these, and I don't care if it's $30. At least I didn't have to develop it. I don't trust outsourced material.

HOWEVER, ... ... the reviews on this thing from the apple page make it seem unreliable?

Do the darn things work and some people don't know how to operate a plug and socket, or are they really that shaky???
  4. nelson480

nelson480 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I dont like to use the stock one because it charges at 1AMP, the one i use by MusicPower charges at 5V 500mA which charges the battery slower, making longer cycles and is less of a load on the battery!
  5. mike8714

mike8714 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If you have an env3 then you could use its charger and take the cord out and plug ipod usb cable into it. Thats what i do and it works fine