About ZiPhone [iPod Touch/Already Activated iPhones]

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by iSecks, Feb 27, 2008.

1. iSecks

iSecks New Member

This means that it WILL work on all iPod touches that it worked on previously, and that he doesn't want IPHONE users to upgrade because of the activation probably. The upcoming update to ZiPhone will be like all previous updates, only useful for iPhones. I suggest updating to it if you have the time, because the only thing really negative about upgrading is that you might have to restore, because of apps not showing up. I restored and it worked PERFECTLY.
  2. Beau

Beau New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Uhh yeah, the next update is supposedly working for 16 & 32GB touches. So you might want to wait anyway...
  3. routerbad

routerbad New Member

Yeah he is saying that you can already use it even on iPhone if you are with AT&T and can activate with them.

Works fine on 8GB iTouch, can't say anything about 16/32GB because I don't have one.
  4. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does ziphone add iphone stuff to the ipod touch like the old nate true jailbreak did?

Afterall, it is ziPHONE
  5. skenderbeu

skenderbeu New Member

I did read that if you have a 16GB old pre-mackworld don't work but if you have new it will work how do I know if mine is pre-mackworld or after
  6. juliust71

juliust71 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No it doesn't work on 16gb only on 8gb 32gb, i have both, 16 and 32gb but in the 16gb ipod, it stopped showing something like BSD Root:Major 0....... and that happend all night.... in my 32gb ipod, everything went ok